AP®: Advanced Placement Program® Exams
College Board’s Advanced Placement Program® is recognized by universities around the world as a standard of academic excellence. Since 1955, the AP® Program has enabled millions of students to take U.S. university undergraduate-level courses and earn undergraduate degree credit, advanced placement, or both while still in high school/secondary school.
Nearly all colleges and universities in the United States – as well as more than 500 universities in 75 countries such as the U.K., Canada, and Australia – consider AP participation favorably for admission and have policies around AP credit and placement.
AP benefits enable motivated students like you to:
- Stand out in university admissions.
- Earn university credit.
- Skip introductory university classes.
- Save money on tuition.
- Build skills and confidence.
- Earn higher first-year grades at university (per Research)
Read more about how AP helps students interested in studying abroad.
Review AP course descriptions for the subject(s) you wish to take to see which topics are covered in the AP course – and what might be on the exam.
Authorized AP Test Center
SAI International School (AP Test Center no. 63119) Center is authorized by the AP Program to administer 2022 AP Exams. However, test centers and schools set their own exam pricing, registration timeline and payment policies.
2022 AP Exam Schedule
The 2022 AP Exams will be administered as paper-and-pencil exams only over two weeks in May: May 2–6 and May 9–13. Early testing or testing at times other than those published by AP is not permitted under any circumstances.
Our center currently does not offer AP Exams that require additional equipment or that have a course portfolio component (language exams, Music Theory, Art and Design, Seminar and Research). Below is a list of the exams that we offer:
Our center offers late testing for circumstances where necessary, following the scheduled late-testing dates and times published by AP. Here are the late exam subjects our center offers:
- Students must have either a valid passport or another valid, government-issued ID, such as an Aadhaar card, to register and take AP Exams.
- Must be under the age of 21 at the time of the exams. (Born after May 31, 2000)
- Can take any or all of the 4 Physics exams in the same year.
- Cannot retake an exam in the same year; you may retake it in a subsequent year.
- Cannot take both Calculus AB and Calculus BC Exams in the same year.
- AP Computer Science Principles Exam: To register, you must show you are enrolled in the corresponding AP course as there is an portfolio component that your AP teacher must review to receive a complete AP Exam score.
- For the other exams we offer, course enrollment is not required.
- You cannot take 2 regular exams scheduled at the same date and time. Decide which exam you wish to take first and then take the other exam during the late testing window.
|Registration Start Date (for regular and late exams)||September 20, 2021|
|Registration End Date (for regular and late exams)||November 10, 2021|
|AP Exam Fee (INR) per subject Regular Exam (registrations before Nov 10, 2021 )||INR 13,500|
|AP Exam Fee (INR) per subject Late Exam (registrations after Nov 10, 2021)||INR 19,000|
Students will need a student account with College Board to register. Link to My AP account: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login (Create an account only if you do not already have one you use for SAT, PSAT, AP.)
Find detailed information related to our Test Centre’s AP Exam policy and Registration process, Exam Fee in the PDF document listed below (available during registration period)
Register for AP Exams by clicking on the button below, downing the AP Exam Registration Form (PDF), filling it out and emailing it to email@example.com along with proof of payment. All AP Exam Joining Codes are mentioned on the Registration PDF for each AP Exam offered at our AP Testing Center. You will need these codes to register online.Registration is not complete until:
- Download , print, fill in, scan and email AP Exam Registrations form the AP Test Centre Supervisor contact details mentioned below.
- Make online payment to the AP Test Center (payment details are mentioned on the registration form), email payment details along with the completed registration form.
- Register online via your College Board account (AP) using Joining Codes mentioned in the registration form along if with your schools CEEB Code.
Students must ensure that they have registered for all AP Exams, paid the exam fee to the AP test center and completed the entire process mentioned in the AP Exam registration instructions by the deadlines listed. There will be no extensions to the deadlines allowed later.
Please contact Jessica Patnaik, AP Exam Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message via WhatsApp at +91 9937421864 with any questions.
AP Program 2021-22, Web-page Updated August 27, 2021